Journey Towards Success

 
 JOURNEY TOWARDS MY SUCCESS.......

Hi,  I am Kapil Mishra

My professional journey started in the Year 2002 with HCL info system Ltd as a customer support Engineer.  Where I used to handle Bandra NIIT, Khar NIIT, & Jacobs H&G & Century Mill.  Your friends, colleagues & bosses are the best judges to tell you about your strength & weakness. I have been guided to explore my carrier in Sales & Marketing or Into Techno-Commercial Roles. 

So, for the last 19+ years, I am working experience as a sales & marketing professional. I have not only proved myself national but also internationally. I got an opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry i.e., Business Development within the Telecom & IT industry, it has been observed that some unique characteristics separate these individuals from the rest. 
I, still remember few names like Milind Bengali, Milind Naik, Bharat Iyer, Munish Sharma, Sanjeev Kadam, Rajiv Girotra, Ajay Jethwani. Few of them are still in touch with me but I don't know about some of my bosses where are they now.  It doesn’t seem to matter what organization they work for, or the services, the client base or the economic climate. We find that these individuals are in fact the top 3% of the professionals in their field. In addition to learning to think as CEO’s, Presidents, entrepreneurial leaders of Business Development units, I have discovered they have acquired the behavioural characteristics of a leader. 

They have learned how to set strategic and operational objectives in putting together plans, how to be visionaries and see opportunities for their organizations that other individuals may miss, and in the role of Business Development, they have mastered the 12 Core Competencies, a benchmark to measure leaders. 

One of the most compelling definitions of a leader is an individual whose mere presence inspires the desire to follow. When asked if leaders are born or bred, the consensus is that leadership can be taught. While few of us have had the opportunity to be formally trained or mentored in leadership, all of us are called to be a leader at different times and circumstances in our lives. Leadership is first about who you are as an individual, not what you do, and the term character best describes the core characteristic of a leader. 

This part of an individual inspires others to follow, so we see the character as the summation of an individual’s principles and values, core beliefs by which one anchor and measures their behaviour in all roles in life. The principles and values of a positive leader include loyalty, respect, integrity, courage, fairness, honesty, duty, honour and commitment. In the Business Development role, success requires a fusion of who we are as individuals and our principles, values, ethics, and application. It’s a unique combination of what we know, how we apply it and what we do.

Thanks to everyone who has, directly and indirectly, played a vital role in my successful journey .... but this is not the end it is just the beginning....................

Please give your valuable suggestion in a comment box that can help me in my carrier growth. 

Follow my id: kapilmishra78 on all social media account. 








Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your support. I appreciate your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Biography of Kapil Mishra