COVID 19 HAS TAKEN OUR DEAR FRIEND.

GESU MALHOTRA A GIRL WITH A MILLION DOLAR SMILE IS NO MORE
Old mentality that a boy & a girl cannot be friends but I have many friends among them few are girls and they are well settled in their life but they can do anything for friendship. I had a friend whom I have lost recently.


Gesu I am sorry, I was not there when you were fighting alone with covid 19. 

Around the corner, I had a friend Ms Gesu Malhotra.
In this great city New Delhi, that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone.
And I never see my old friends face,

For life is a swift and terrible race,
she knows in our company she is one of my best friends
just as well, As in the days when
we are just a phone ring away. 

when we were new organisation we used to talk like as if know each other from ages,
And now we move on to a different company we became so busy that we don't even get time to message each other, 
Tired of playing a foolish game of life,

Tired of trying to make a name and fame in life.
"Every time," I thought! "I will speak to my dear friend or will send her a message that I am there my dear friend Gesu"
"Just to show that I'm thinking of her."

But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,
And the distance between us grows and grows.
Around the corner! yet miles away,
"Here's a message on WhatsApp

Sir " "Gesu died today because of covid 19 "
And that's what we get and deserve in the end.
Around the corner, a vanished friend.

Remember to always say what you mean.
If you love or like someone your friend or your relative your personal or an office friend, tell them.
Don't be afraid to express yourself. Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you. Because when you decide that it is the right time it might be too late.

Seize the day. Never have regrets. And most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today.











You are requested to support me by giving your valuable comments. Do like share and subscribe. You can also contact me personally on my WhatsApp number 9167000444.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your support. I appreciate your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Biography of Kapil Mishra

Journey Towards Success